Wednesday, July 14, 2010

BLOGS AS ACTION RESEARCH / HOW EDUCATIONAL LEADERS CAN USE BLOGS

Action research has become cutting edge research as we have learned to disect our educational strategies in an effort to make ourselves better, more efficient, and effective educators. Our leaders can use BLOGS to record their action research and share with one another. I forsee a time when I, an administrator, come upon challenges within my building and need to hear from another administrator that has had a similar issue. I could go to my blog site and type in my issue and within hours, I have several responses that can be used as research to effective practices within my situation.
I can also see administrators creating a blog site to simply record our reflections of of our situations. This site could be used as action research simply by looking to see if anyone else has gone through what I am going through as a means of helping me to make adjustments based on earlier successes that my peers might have had.

No comments:

Post a Comment